Friday, May 8, 2009

.. I badly need Polarizer/Filter for my Lumix FZ28...

I took these two photos while visiting Tam Coc, in Ninh Binh province, about 2 hours drive from Hanoi. It was a sunny day, and when I arrived, it's already about 11:30am... the sun shine brightly.
This what happened if you don't have polarizer for your camera. The sun glare and reflection just overexposed your image. I definitely need a polarizer for my Lumix FZ28. These two photos was taken using my polarized sunglass as the improvised polarizer. I put it in front of my len, and snapped. 

Look how the depth and the clarity of the photos improved. And the most important, the sun glare or reflection was significantly cancelled, when I shot the river plants under the boat.

People say, Circular Polarizer (CPL), instead of Plane Polarizer is more suited for autofocus digital camera like my FZ28. I do not know the science behind it, but I need to grab one of those.

Else, I have to buy larger polarized sunglasses.

No comments: