Saturday, June 20, 2009

Rain, Sickle and Hammer....



I was quite naughty when I was a boy. My mother had to keep up with me and my 4 small brothers and sisters. It was a hard time, earning daily income as smallholder rubber tapper and raising 5 children. Whenever it's raining, we were very happy, playing around and I could not understand during that time why my parent look worry, sitting down in the house front. For us, it's extra playing activities, when the grass was wet and soft, but for our parent, it's extra day of lost income......

Though I understood after that...., most of the time I still complain when it's raining, which cause coming late to work or back, traffic jam etc... but at the and of the month, no extra lost income day due to rain...

And, I can still remember my mother always scolding and reminding me "don't be a bad and naughty boy, else communist guy would come in and take you away"... normally I become obedience after that ... scared probably. During that that time, communist is the numero uono bad company, probably second ranking after the devil. There's no Decepticon, JE, H1N1, bird flue, Mat Rempit, Venom, Darth Vader etc.....and the list goes on

And look where I am, in the middle of Sosialist Republic communist nation with close link to sickle and hammer founder, Lenin. Whenever I talk to my local friend on this thing, they laughed... and they really laugh loud. Afterall, it isn't so bad living in this country, minus the halal food la. I will write later on that....

In the end, my mother was right, Communist guy and company did really take me away... to do their job.

this is the punishment for being disobedient boy......





2 comments:

MindaIzami said...

Tu la bro, nakal lagi main dalam hujan lagi..."nanti komunis datang ambik rasakan" wakakaka...you're funny jalal.

GraFiQuE said...

jgn lupa pakai topi bintang 3 kalo balik mesia karang!

Semoga suksess slalu!