Monday, March 30, 2009

move to level 20.... ikan masak kari....



Last weekend
 I moved to level 20 from level 10... so it's consider as level UPgrade....  if calculate from the mathematical aspect. The nominal is 10, and the new is 20... 10 level UPgrade.... I need to kill lot of rival gangsters head if I want to reach that level in Facebook Mafia War...

I was so bored, probably due to the killing loneliness and mega boredom... (my appology if there's lot of mistake in my vocabulary,... I the spellchecking only work in Vietnam..).


Luckily, two of friends pay a visit and ask me to cook fish curry. I only had a frozen like stone mackerel fish, bought last 2 week. Amazingly, the cooking and the fish taste very good... probably due to the cold weather, longing hunger for curry, the Babas curry powder itself... or 3 of us just straving. The rice not enough...  since I normally cook for myself here, not expecting visitor.... 

Probably next weekend, sup daging style orang jawa... with sambal kicap......

No comments: