Tuesday, August 25, 2009

SE W995...

I received my new hand phone a few weeks ago. It's a SE W995, it has been quite some time that I use Ericsson hand phone. My first ericsson mobile phone was during the analog ART900 service, and I can't remember what model it is.

I lost my N95 during my tour of duty in Hanoi, .... N95 missing in action. It was a very good hand phone,.. I really like the Carl Zeiss lens camera, either for taking photo or short video clip. The GPS functionality also not disappointing.

Nevertheless, there are a a few let down such as short battery life... one full charge wouldn't last a day or probably my battery has gone bad. And the other thing is the casing, why they didn't make the back cover casing from sturdier material, stainless steel or aluminium....

I am glad, W995 address both issues... but I am not quite happy with the camera quality. N95 image quality is better.

The accelerometer function, which are now very popular with the new mobile phone... introduce by IPhone... provide lots of fun, especially with motion game. Bowling is my favourite game, although till now, I haven't finish the gold cup level...

The Walkman functionality is just amazing... you can increase the volume by moving the unit toward you, or decrease by moving the unit away from you. You need to press the Walkman button while doing this. In addition, you can shuffle the track by shaking the unit...

1 comment:

Anders Branderud said...

Hello!

You wrote: “Once, my Vietnamese friend asked me, "So you Muslim don't eat pork, because of H1N1".... I answered, "No, I don't eat pork because it's against Muslim religion and God forbid it"..... he silent, and then ask me again "What is God?'......”

Since you are a Muslim I think that the website www.netzarim.co.il will be of interest to you. Start with the page “Muslims in the first page.

Have a nice day!
Anders Branderud