Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunset.... Tanjung Mas Muar....

After waiting several days for the right sunset view, I finally hit the jackpot....that day the weather was hot and the sky was very clear, with only a few patches of clouds with background of beautiful blue sky.... 
I always love blue sky ... and I noticed that I witnessed more blue sky last time when I am a boy than now. Perhaps the global climate change and pollution, increased the volume of airborne particles then formed clouds....and haze...

My son with some newly meet kids and their parent, enjoying the sunset and staring at jellyfish trapped between the rocks in the shallow water...
I can't identify if the fisherman boat was making way for the sea or coming home..... but definitely the sun was leaving this part of the longitude to enlighten other part of the world... It's Maghrib time...
My faithful company and model.....busy looking for mud skipper, crabs, jellyfish etc.....but I hate to say, we found more human garbage on the shore than God beautiful creatures....
The combination of sun ray, reflection on the water surface and rocks, gentle tide, mangrove trees and clear sky.. bring harmony and tranqulity feeling during that very moment.....

3 comments:

Jumper said...

Your photo has made you a pro now! It's like seeing them on a postcard - picture perfect.
I really like it when the top blue sky blends well and harmoniously with the sunset orange horizon. But I read a nature article long time ago that, it's the shade of orange during sunset that can be indicative of pollution level since the light reflection of the suspending dust just above the surface gives the sunset colour that we see.

taukeperfume said...

Cantik la gambar tu bro...anyway..rindu kat tanjung mas la..berapa puluh tahun tak gi sana...

orangmuar said...

jumper: i also read about that.... diffraction of sunlight due to particles in the air.....I am still learning... not pro yet... and the weather that day actually help me a lot...

taukeperfume; aku tadi baru balik dari pasar malam kat pekan Bakri... lalu depan sekolah lama kau...