Friday, September 26, 2008

Cat name 'Macan Tutul'.... aka my kitten


Dear friends,
This is the photo of my kitten back home in Muar. At first we don't have any idea to name it. After watching "Kungfu panda", Luqman and I agreed to give the name... Macan Tutul... this is after the character "Tai Lung".. which is a Leopard... Leopard in Indonesian is Macan Tutul or Macan Terotol.. We just give that name because the kitten is so fierce, especially to Luqman..I also have hard time to take this photo.... 

Najihah (Luqman niece) call it "misai".. cause of the black patch under the nose.

Luckily we don't have to register the name of our pet, especially cat,.. if not, I cannot imagine the headache of the Registration Department staff.... "hello miss, i want to register my cat name... M A C A N... T E R U T U L... alias.... M I S A I... alias .... M A C A N ... T E R O T O L.... alias.... ...the list go on....

Anyway, the cat mum just call the kitten... "Miauwww...."... to all her kittens....
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I heard it a long time ago that if you have a male cat with 3 distinct colors, then it will bring a very good luck to the owner.

From what I had notice, it is quite difficult to find one.

So, I am going to bet 1000 ringgit this cat Macan tutul is a female.

Nevertheless, since betting is not allowed, I cannot really handover the money if I am wrong.

Wan said...

Kah...kah..kah...this posting make me laugh... The officer of the registration dept will miss wrote your cat name...same happen during the old day, there was a guy name as "Ahmed aje...." because the officer think the name is as what as you said....he..he..

Masalamah,

Wan

orangmuar said...

Disclaimer: No betting is allowed here... but donation is highly appreciated with open arm...

Actually the 3 colour cat is the mum (minciku) while the smaller with 2 colour is the actual menace.. Macan Tutul....