Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ramadhan, Terawih and where's your next Ramadhan...

A few years ago, when I was staying in Selangor, most of Ramadhan night I'll went to the mosques nearby for Terawih prayers. And I would normally saw foreigners pray together.... quite a number of them.. staying together, in their traditional dress I presume...

Then last year, I am jobless.. or in better word, in between job (ibj), my Ramadhan Terawih at Muo... best ever Ramadhan and Iddul Fitri for me.. 

Now, I am away again,..
I am the foreigner inside the mosque whenever I go for terawih, with baju kurung Johor, teluk belanga... we just don't know where's our next Ramadhan will be, or are we still alive... 

Selamat menyambut Ramadhan 1429 Hijrah...  selamat menjalani Ibadah puasa dan 10 malam terakhir... Alhamdulillah.. 

No comments: